Angel Rock Cottages continues to thoroughly monitor the development of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world. We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local, national and international health authorities and governments.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority. With regard to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to provide answers to questions you may have now and in the future.
Please refer to the information below for guidance; we will continue to update this page as new information becomes available.
- We are OPEN and welcoming guests to our property. Should we make any updates for visiting Angel Rock, we will post them for you here.
- Our standard cancellation policy remains in effect. If you choose to cancel your reservation, you will lose your deposit. While our standard cancellation policy remains in effect, if you are traveling from a region that has a travel ban we will review your cancellation request on a case-by-case basis.
- Our rentals allow for recommended social distancing as each unit is self contained no shared hallway, etc.
- Stringent sanitation procedures are already part of our daily operations. We use EPA approved virus killing cleaning products on all surfaces and clean each rental thoroughly between guests. In addition, hand sanitizers are available in convenient locations for guest use and our staff is receiving ongoing reinforcement for preventative measures following CDC guidelines
- We continue to implement preventative measures in line with recommendations from the CDC, state, and local health officials.
- We are closely monitoring updates and guidelines for any changes to ensure we are prepared and planning accordingly.
- We are limiting contact between guests and employees. We do have immune compromised staff and request the best efforts of guests.
- Please bring a mask with you and wear it when you have interaction with staff or guests from different cottages.
- We are setting up self-check-in for guests. Please call the office at 315-654-2495 to make your arrangements.
- Payment of your final balance is due prior to arrival. We offer Visa, Amex, MasterCard, Discover and Venmo.
- Your rental will be unlocked and an informational “Things to Know” sheet will be left on the kitchen table. Your door keypad code will be listed on the sheet, or a door key will be provided, (depending on your rental). This sheet includes lots of important details, including the WiFi password.
- If you need to communicate with us during your stay please call the office at 315-654-2495 or text 315-585-8114.
- If you must come into the office, you will be requested to wear a mask. We have also added a plexiglass protector in the office for additional safety.
- Only 1 guest at a time will be permitted in the office.
- Our pool is open for the season. We will be reducing swimming pool access to 50% of capacity. Please be respectful of other guests on the property, use social distancing practices and try to limit your time at the pool on busy days so that all guests may enjoy it.
- It is strongly encouraged, if possible, for you to purchase your groceries at your regular store prior to your arrival. Our area has a very low infection rate and residents are trying hard to continue that trend. It’s a great way to reduce local interaction.
- Area restaurants are now open for indoor dining at 50% capacity – many also offer outdoor seating and take-out – and they all appreciate your support. Face masks are required as you move about the facility.
We greatly appreciate your stay! We are in this together, and doing everything we can to ensure a safe fun-filled getaway!
Please note: Conditions are ever changing and our policy may change before we have the ability to update this page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest policy.